This practice helps to keep the city green which in turn improves air and water quality, provides shade and offers a source of food and shelter to native wildlife. Whether you’re a homeowner, body corporate or business, give us a call today to discover how we can help you to contribute to a more sustainable future for everyone.
25+ Years Experience
Fast & Efficient
Call Us For A Free No Obligation Quote
What are the Benefits of Tree Planting and Replanting?
Planting trees is essential to maintaining a healthy environment for both humans and animals. If you need to remove a tree from your property, we suggest replacing it with a native tree that is already adapted to the area and will grow well over the years. There are plenty of benefits to doing this:
- Trees absorb and store carbon dioxide with up to 50% of their dry weight mass being carbon then release clean oxygen back into the air
- Trees attract native wildlife, such as birds and butterflies
- Trees enhance the look of your property and increase both property value and street appeal
- Trees provide shade and act as a natural sound buffer
- Local native trees typically require less water and maintenance as they have been adapted to the environment
- A native garden looks unique and blends beautifully into the surrounds
Practice Sustainable Living With Clean Cut Trees
The team at Clean Cut Trees is passionate about supporting sustainable living and creating greener, cleaner environments for everyone. Our clients choose to work with us because:
- We have over 25 years’ experience in tree removal and replanting
- We help clients comply with conditioned replanting as part of tree removal approvals issued by Gold Coast City Council
- We give expert advice on suitable tree species and their management
- We use one contractor for both tree removal and replanting for a faster and more organised process
When you need professional tree planting on the Gold Coast with advice you can count on, choose Clean Cut Trees. Get in touch today to chat about how we can help you with your next garden project.